Choosing to Bloom was created in hopes of achieving the following:
- choosing your own boundaries
- growing consistently
- being okay with who you are in any given moment
- building a life you’re genuinely happy with
This blog is about more than self-improvement. It’s an outlet to focus on the good AND the bad in order to grow. It’s a reminder that it’s okay to not have everything figured out yet, despite what society says. And, ideally, a space to grow a community for those of us who want to go on a journey together.
Stay in the loop by subscribing to my blog below!
Thank you again for stopping by. I hope you stick around, and I’d love to hear from you!
Check out the latest on Insta.
- Fitness Journey – Why You’re Not Losing WeightSo, you’re on a fitness journey and trying to lose weight. Maybe you started off strong and made a lot of progress, but now you notice the scale is no longer dipping and your body no longer seems to be […]
- A Quick Word – You Cannot Go Through Life AloneLife cannot be dealt with alone. It’s very tempting and sometimes too easy to try and go at life on your terms without taking into consideration others who care about you. I’m someone who does this. I’m very stubborn, I […]
- Making Friends as an Adult – It’s a StruggleMaking friends as an adult is extremely hard. Which is kind of funny to think about considering we technically started learning how to build relationships as children. Being in grade school, hanging around other kids, you eventually learn how to […]